BOOK ME TO SPEAK
- Women’s Leadership Workshops and Training
- Women’s Retreats & Events
- MOPS – Mothers of Preschoolers
- Youth & Children’s Ministry Development
MY 2019/2020 MOPS (Mothers of Preschoolers) THEME TALK:
TANTRUMS AREN’T JUST FOR TODDLERS
Don’t let a meltdown ruin your day! A little sage wisdom and a few simple tools can turn Defeated & Defenseless into Confident & Conquering. The ripple effect of this workshop reaches far beyond parenting into marriages, friendships, work relationships, and more.
TANTRUMS AREN’T JUST FOR TODDLERS fits under the 2019 MOPS subcategory of Fear Less. As stated in the MOPS Material: “We’ll change our ways of thinking, calm our anxiety, and surrender our need to control.”
FAVORITE TOPICS AND KEYNOTES FOR WOMEN’S RETREATS & EVENTS:
Turning Connections into Friendships. Go beyond the surface to create life-long friendships.
Uniquely You: Where Do I Fit? Exploring Personality Traits and Spiritual Gifts.
A Heart for Quiet-tude. Find peace & calm in a noisy world with spiritual disciplines.
YOUTH & CHILDREN’S MINISTRY DEVELOPMENT (for small churches)
I’m currently developing a 6-Session Youth & Children’s Ministry Re-Vision / Re-Start Program to help small congregations develop an intentional, long-term strategy with consistency.
CONTACT ME IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Renewed Vision
- A Strategy to make it happen
- and a Plan to get started
I facilitate 3 Interactive Workshops (in person or Skype) with your team. After each one, you facilitate a follow-up session. (I give you the meeting agenda with “homework” to complete with your team.)
YOU WILL LEAVE THE PROCESS WITH:
- Vision & Core Beliefs specific to your congregation
- Strategy & Goals designed for your small church
- The Know-how and Inspiration to Make it Happen
JOIN A THINK TANK COMMUNITY!
Click here to join the Women in Small Churches: Creative Little Church Think Tank Community!
- Share your ideas
- Find Solutions
- Help Build the Creative Little Church Community
We are growing a facebook group of Women in Ministry in Small Churches who are:
- regularly involved in a small Christian Church
- desiring to serve in any ministry area – whether paid, unpaid, staff or volunteer
- positive and solution-oriented
Whether you need ideas & input or you have wisdom to share & encouragement to give, would you consider joining us?